ApolloGo website are accessible worldwide to anyone with internet access. The viewing and use of our website is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to the laws and regulations governing trademark and copyright. By using our services, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all the terms and conditions in this User Agreement. Tours.com and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By using our website, you've agreed in advance to accept any changes.
The materials used and displayed on our website, including but not limited to text, software, graphics, photographs, video, music and sound, illusions and artwork, and trademarks and service marks, names and logos are the property of ApolloGo website listed or linked to, and are protected by trademark, copyright and other laws. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, disseminate, publish, broadcast, sell, retransmit, or circulate any such material without the written consent and permission of ApolloGo.
ApolloGo website contains information, facts, and opinions from various persons and organizations. Our website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. ApolloGo endorses or is responsible for the accuracy for reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on our website.
You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, profane, obscene, vulgar, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local state, federal and international law. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless tours.com, its subsidiaries, consultants, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although tours.com and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review user postings, transmissions and other user and member generated pages on our sites neither tours.com nor its affiliates are under any obligation to do so. You agree and acknowledge that tours.com and its affiliates do not control the information available on our sites but are those of their authors who are solely liable for their content. Also tours.com and its affiliates reserve the right in their sole discretion to edit, refuse or remove any material submitted to our sites.
Your use of our website is solely at your own risk. Neither ApolloGo nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, consultants, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or similar damages arising out of your access or use of or inability to access or use our services and sites or arising out of any information available on our website. You hereby waive any and all claims against tours.com or any of its subsidiaries, consultants, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of our services and sites and the information available thereon.
Any material or communication you post or transmit to our services and sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You will be responsible for anything you post or transmit and you grant tours.com and its affiliates the right to edit, punish, copy and distribute information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
ApolloGo does not review or monitor any websites linked to or from our website and are not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. Your linking to such websites is at your own risk.
ApolloGo provides a booking service, and Customer agrees that ApolloGo has earned the full price of the booking service collected for processing orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets or uses the tour/activity services requested. ApolloGo provides booking services and delivers E-Tickets by the Internet, and Customer accepts that this is the service rendered by ApolloGo. ApolloGo provides booking services. In booking tickets, ApolloGo is acting as an agent for customer in obtaining the ticket. Once booked, the ticket is the property of Customer. In conformance with the agency agreement herein, ApolloGo may charge a portion of the total amount you have authorized to be paid to ApolloGo and may charge the balance of the total amount you have authorized to be paid directly to the supplier used by ApolloGo.
Please email cancellations by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include the following: the full name under which the reservation was made, your email address, indicate whether you booked the tour/activity online or by telephone, the date of your tour/activity, the name of the tour/activity that was booked, the date of the credit card transaction (the date you placed your tour/activity order with us), the amount of the transaction, a telephone number where you can be reached if necessary, and a brief explanation of the reason for the credit/cancellation request.
Please note that cancellation is subject to the Terms & Conditions found in the booking form for cancellation of bookings will vary for each service and product and may be varied at any time without notice. Therefore, it is important to refer to the terms and conditions for a specific service or product. Cancellation may not be allowed or may require a minimum processing time of varying period of time, subject to the stated terms and conditions applicable to the type of service or product booked or purchased.
COMMUNICATING WITH ApolloGo
We prefer that you communicate with us by email. If you have any questions, please email us email@example.com, and provide an email address and phone numbers where we can reach you. An email is better than a fax, letter, or phone call as the email will become a part of your customer record; it is date and time stamped and provides both you and us with written documentation of the communication.
PAYMENT AND PRICING:
• All transactions are conducted in Singapore Dollars.
• All services/tours/activities/tickets must be prepaid at the time of booking by credit card.
• If ApolloGo is unable to obtain authorization with the credit card submitted, Customer will be notified by the system.
• All prices and availability will be confirmed to Customer by 10 days prior to the tour/activity or normally within 72 hours (if the tour/activity is to be held in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your E-Voucher will be processed as quickly as possible. Any unforeseen changes in price or availability will be advised in Customer's confirmation and E-Voucher.
• ApolloGo is an authorised operator of booking services and sets the prices for the services/tours/activities that it sells. Purchases may be subject to a service fee. Any applicable service fee is included in the quoted prices. By placing an order with ApolloGo, you are accepting ApolloGo prices for the services ApolloGo provides.
• Applicable taxes are included in the quoted prices, unless the online brochure page for the tour/activity states otherwise.
• If paying for the tour/activity with a credit card, Customer is hereby stating that Customer is the authorized cardholder or that Customer has been authorized by the cardholder to use the credit card. In the event the credit card is dishonored, rejected, or later contested for any reason, Customer agrees to pay the amount indicated on the order form to ApolloGo.
• The rates shown on this web site are ApolloGo rates and are not the rates of any other entity.
• "Our Rate" is ApolloGo's rate for this tour/activity. This is the rate charged for orders placed by telephone or online.
- There is a service charge for some tours and activities purchased through our system. The amount will vary from tour to tour. If there is a service charge on your reservations, it will be itemized when you have completed your booking.
YOUR TOTAL PRICE FOR ANY TRANSACTION, INCLUDING ALL AMOUNTS PAYABLE TO APOLLOGO, WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED TO YOU PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
Abusive or Disruptive Behavior - In the sole discretion of a tour or activity supplier or its guide, driver or agent, any guest deemed to engage in abusive or disruptive behavior during a tour or activity will be warned once that such behavior must cease. If the guest continues the abusive or disruptive behavior, the guest may be removed from the tour or activity and there will be no refund. Should the removal occur some distance from the tour or activity's origination point, the guest will be deposited at a safe public location and will be responsible for providing his/her own transportation back to the origination point.
Intoxication - In the sole discretion of a tour or activity supplier or its guide, driver or agent, any guest who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be prohibited from the tour or activity. Intoxicated guests will not be allowed to participate and there will be no refund for intoxicated guests so prohibited, or for any companions who choose to not take the tour or activity as a result.
Illegal Activity - Illegal activity of any kind by a guest will result in the tour immediately being ended by the tour guide, even if the vehicle is in a remote area. The guest(s) will be removed from the vehicle and law enforcement will be notified. There will be no refund.
CONFIRMATION AND E-TICKET:
An electronic ticket (E-Ticket/Voucher) confirmation will be provided to Customer. This is normally provided to not later than 10 days prior to Customer's tour/activity or within 72 hours (if Customer's tour/activity is in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your e-ticket will be processed as quickly as possible by email. Please print the E-ticket/Voucher and present it on the date of the tour/activity.
- Customer must have the E-Ticket to take this tour/activity. There will be no refund if the customer fails to present the E-Ticket at the scheduled time. Customer must have the E-Ticket to take this tour/activity; there is no refund for failing to print and present your E-Ticket. If the Customer shows up without the E-Ticket, the Customer has no proof of payment. In those cases, the Customer may choose to pay again to take the tour/activity, but there will be no refund for the booking services and E-Tickets provided by ApolloGo. ApolloGo provides a booking service, and Customer agrees that ApolloGo has earned the full purchase price collected for processing orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets. ApolloGo provides booking services and delivers E-Tickets by the Internet, and Customer accepts that this is the service rendered by ApolloGo. Please note that you will receive two emails from ApolloGo; the first email is a receipt for the Customer's charge and an acknowledgment of the services the Customer has requested. This email is titled “Reservation Receipt.” This is NOT the E-Ticket, and this will not be accepted as a ticket for the tour/activity. The E-Ticket is titled “Tour Confirmation and E-Ticket,” and this is emailed as a courtesy.
PICK-UP TIME, DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION:
It is Customer's responsibility to ensure that everyone in the Customer's party is in the correct pick up location at the correct time. (ApolloGo recommends that a Customer's party is ready 10 minutes before pick-up time.) Customer's E-ticket will provide the information needed regarding the pick-up time and location or departure point.
Please read the Tour / Activity Reservation Receipt and the E-Ticket clearly to ensure the correct date the Customer wishes to conduct the tour/activity has been entered. There may be no changes or refunds, so it is Customer's responsibility to ensure that the correct date and time are shown.
FEE FOR CHANGING DATES AND/OR TIME:
S$20 per reservation will be charged. This fee applies only to existing orders that Customer wishes to make date and/or time changes to (if the tour/activity allows changes). This does not apply to tours/activities where the web page indicates there are no changes allowed.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 48 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.NOTE: Some attractions or tours are not allowed to change of date, please check with our Customer Service Staff.
ApolloGo system sends email automatically to one and only one email address, so be sure the email address listed in the email box on the order form is the address where Customer can receive email needed for this tour. Do not add other email addresses to the comments section, as the system cannot send there.
>GENERAL INFORMATION & POLICIES:
The term Customer in these Terms and this Agreement refers to the person who placed the order with ApolloGo and the person whose credit card was used to make the purchase.
• You may be asked to present a photo I.D. when presenting your E-Ticket.
• The term tour/activity is used herein to refer to services, tours, tickets, transportation, performances, or activities that ApolloGo offers.
• ApolloGo recommends that you purchase travel insurance.
• Duration of tour/activity hours is approximate.
• Tours/activities may include some element of risk. ApolloGo assumes no liability for injuries.
• No smoking in tour/activity vehicles or boat.
• Tour guide gratuity is at the Customer’s discretion and is not included.
• ApolloGo reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel a tour/activity due to traffic, bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, and state agencies.
• ApolloGo reserves the right to cancel or change tour/activity content and prices without prior notice.
• Tour/activity routes and content are subject to change without notice; tours may not be driven in the order as described in the tour/activity descriptions. From time to time, some of the sights may not be available or seen.
• Only those items stated on the web site brochure page are included in the tour/activity.
• Only those items stated on the web site brochure page as included in the price of the tour/activity are included; any other items are additional. Meals, for example, are not included unless the brochure specifically states that the cost of the meal is included in the price of the tour/activity.
• ApolloGo is not responsible for delays or service interruption due to mechanical failure, accidents, traffic congestion, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond ApolloGo’s control.
• ApolloGo is not responsible for lost or stolen articles left on board any form of transportation used on the tour/activity.
• Tickets shall be null and void and of no value unless utilized by the customer on the date and time on the tickets.
• Lodging, show, attraction, and other reservations are subject to availability.
• For shows and events with seat assignments, all seat assignments are "best available general admission seats at time reservation is made." ApolloGo will forward any special request to the reservation department but absolutely no guarantees are made regarding actual seat assignments. It is impossible for ApolloGo or any other vendor to guarantee specific seats.
• In the event that a specific show or attraction is not available during customers dates, ApolloGo will contact Customer with alternative options. It is important to provide detailed contact information when placing the order so ApolloGo may reach customer with your alternative options. In the event that an alternative is not acceptable, ApolloGo will refund the full amount paid by the Customer.
• The information, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In the event that Customer makes a booking on the web site and ApolloGo later determines the product was inaccurately priced or inaccurately described, ApolloGo shall have no obligation whatsoever to honor the booking and the booking may be declared null and void. ApolloGo shall refund any payment made by Customer. ApolloGo may, solely at its discretion, offer Customer the product at the correct price or as correctly described.
• Special requests, such as smoking or non-smoking rooms and room types, cannot be guaranteed.
• Any claim for a cancelled tour/performance/event/activity shall be limited to refund of ticket price and service charge paid by the ticket holder. Such claim must be filed within 60 days after the tour/performance/event/activity was to have occurred.
• To the extent permitted by law, the management reserves the right to revoke the rights granted herein and refund the purchase price of the ticket.
• If notice is required, Customer agrees to notify ApolloGo by mail at the above address. Notice will be deemed given when received by ApolloGo. City Tous will not be liable for problems caused by misdirected or undelivered mail. ApolloGo will direct all correspondence to Customer at the address provided by Customer unless Customer notifies ApolloGo of a change of address seven (7) days prior to the mailing.
• ApolloGo shall not be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused in part or in whole for any reason outside the reasonable control of ApolloGo. Customer agrees that at all times this agreement and Customer's purchase and use of services, tours, lodging, or attractions shall be subject to all applicable laws, treaties and border agreements. Customer agrees that Customer shall be responsible for complying with all such laws pertaining to Customer's travel and the use of services, lodging or attractions through the ApolloGo web site.
• ApolloGo accepts advertising, provides Internet services for non-related entities, and provides Information for parties interested in vacation travel. The acceptance of advertising, the provision of Internet services, and providing information IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT of those entities to which such is provided. ApolloGo takes no responsibility for any errors in information on this site. Use the information provided on this site at customer's own risk and liability. Written permission is required to copy or publish any part of this site.
• Customer agrees that ApolloGo has earned the full purchase price collected for processing ticket orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IN PARTICULAR, APOLLOGO AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE TOURS, ACTIVITIES, HOTEL, AIR, CRUISE, CAR, AND OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF AMENITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.), MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. HOTEL RATINGS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED AS ONLY GENERAL GUIDELINES, AND APOLLOGO AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE RATINGS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. APOLLOGO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES ON THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME.
APOLLOGO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING FOR SALE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APOLLOGO OR ITS AFFILIATES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. APOLLOGO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE SUPPLIERS, CARRIERS, HOTELS, AND OTHER SUPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES FOR APOLLOGO ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF APOLLOGO OR ITS AFFILIATES. APOLLOGO AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES, OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. APOLLOGO AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL APOLLOGO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF APOLLOGO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless ApolloGo, its affiliate companies, its officers, directors, agents, and employees against any costs, fines, claims, damages, charges, or fees (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising by reason of this transaction.
CUSTOMER AGREES TO USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS:
By ordering through ApolloGo’s web-site, Customer agrees to ApolloGo’s use of electronic records to evidence this agreement. Customer understands that Customer has the right to not consent to the use of electronic records by cancelling this transaction. In such event, this will be null and void. Customer consent applies only to this transaction. Customer hereby waives any objection Customer may have to ApolloGo’s use of electronic records in court should it be necessary for ApolloGo to enforce the terms of this agreement.
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with regard to Customer's purchase. All prior representations, oral or written, and all prior agreements, oral or written, are no longer valid; this Agreement represents the understanding between the Customer and ApolloGo. This agreement or any portion hereof shall not be construed against the drafting party by reason of that party having drafted the agreement or portion hereof.
Any disputes which may arise from the use of our services shall be determined by the Singapore Courts and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts for such purpose.
VALIDITY OF TERMS:
If any provision, paragraph, or subparagraph of this agreement is adjudged by any court of law to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the rest of the agreement shall remain in effect. The parties agree that in such event, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced with a provision or provisions having the same economic effect.
This agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the parties to it and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. In all matters contained in this agreement, time is of the essence.
NO SPONSORSHIP - COMPARATIVE SELECTION:
ApolloGo provides a comparative selection of tours and activities. This web site provides a booking service for a variety of shows, tours, and activities and is not connected with or sponsored by any of the venues, teams, performers, events, or organizations unless this web site expressly indicates that it or ApolloGo is an official partner. All trademarks and photo copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Images on this website are for factual depiction only. ApolloGo may have no affiliation with persons or organizations where images appear. This web site and ApolloGo has no affiliation with persons or organizations where images appear unless ApolloGo expressly indicates that ApolloGo is an official partner.
WEB SITE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES - DEFINITIONS:
- Any reference to "Customer" or "You" includes any family members, friends, employees, agents, or persons accessing and using this web site to purchase or book any product or service.
• Any reference to ApolloGo includes its affiliates and suppliers.
• To the extent permitted by law, the management reserves the right to revoke the rights granted herein and refund the purchase price of the ticket.
• All contents of this web site are owned by ApolloGo. Copyright 2006-2010, ApolloGo. All rights reserved.